Friday, September 28, 2012

Lots Gourmet Stop @ Upper Changi Road North

Came here 2 months back but out of the numerous cafes I've been to so far, I must say this is one of the best - though the location is not so ideal. Tucked away in a residential estate at the far east (opp Changi Prison), this place is rather inaccessible. Nevertheless, the food (and company) was very enjoyable and I must find my way back here again soon! Thanks to Y's good recommendation :)

Some snapshots of the place


No-frills, un-airconditioned, simply-decorated place 

 Note the old-school glasses. Coffee (I ordered mocha as usual) was good. Oh the Vespa was a gift I got from Austria for Y as a sign of appreciation for borrowing her (sister's) scarf for, erm, 3 years hahahaha oops. 

 And the food even better! They had a good variety of brunch items like Eggs Benny, Big Breakfast (which were both really good), and pasta (zomg!)



Lots Gourmet Stop
965A Upper Changi Road North, Changi Garden, Singapore
Mon–Thu: 11am – 4pm
Fri–Sun: 10am – 10pm
Tel: 6633 9651
(From their FB page I think they take reservations)

No comments: