Sunday, October 21, 2012

Koh Grill & Sushi Bar @ Wisma Atria

I haven't found out about a craving-worthy Japanese restaurant in a while. Recently I've been seeing this restaurant appear in quite a few blogs and receiving good reviews so I thought, I must try this out! 

The lunch queue on a Sunday afternoon at late 1-ish pm was waning off (doesn't mean it's no good!). Located on the food court floor, I thought the prices would be near food court prices as well. Prices are actually mid-range and well worth every cent of it.

 

Aspara Buta Yaki ($10)
 Asparagus wrapped in grilled pork slices - No fatty bacon for me, this is real stuff!


Mini Chasoba ($4) (Not mini at all and I love the texture), Garlic Fried Rice ($5) (decent; can skip the next time!) and Gindara Yaki Special ($16) - grilled cod fish topped with cheese and mentai, so smooth it slips off your tongue down your throat


SHIOK!!! Maki ($16.80) - 8 pieces; that's really the name of the dish, and it was definitely SHIOK. Oh so good, aburi salmon maki wrapped with unagi, topped with a layer of cheese and mayonnaise sauce and mentai, sprinkled with fish roe to perfect the dish. At first glance $16.80 is pretty pricey for maki but trust me, it's definitely worth it.  


Koh Grill & Sushi Bar
#04-21, Wisma Atria
435 Orchard Road
91803805 


How much spent: $55.45 for 2 pax 
Would I go back there again? Can't wait!

No comments: