Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Manna Story @ Plaza Singapura

After celebrating D's birthday at Botanical Gardens with a picnic, Miss Soprano, Miss Alto and I decide to head to P.S. to have Korean food to satisfy Miss Alto's craving. It's a new Korean eatery that I didn't even know opened in PS.


The decor was cottage-style, which sat very well with me. It's somewhat like one of the styles I would love to decorate my room with sometime in the future. 


The prices are surprisingly affordable for a Korean restaurant + a Korean restaurant in town. For drinks, we ordered rice barley drink, pear juice and pomelo drink. I love the mini cans that the drinks come in! Stout and cute. Only applies to cans though.


Kimchi soup

I love my Korean banchan - I can get full just feasting on them!

Ginseng chicken soup. The cheapest I've come across ($16?) and they don't stinge on the ingredients for the price as well. Verdict for all dishes: They are certainly not the most fantastic but definitely value-for-money and good if you want a quick Korean fix somewhere in town!


Amount spent per pax: less than $20
Address: 68 Orchard Road, #B2-22 Plaza Singapura
Tel: +65 6238 1245
Opening Hours
Daily: 10am – 9pm


No comments: